Saturday, February 25, 2006

Jailbait

I have an online friend that I speak to infrequently. I'm not sure how she found me, but she writes me whenever I switch my Yahoo Messenger program off of "invisible"mode. She (if it is a she) claims to be 16 if I remember correctly. She has shown a tendency to try to steer the conversation in directions that I don't think are appropriate for a 38-year-old man to discuss on the internet with an underage teen.

For example, just now:
Katrina: hey, u know what?
Joel: ?
Katrina: on account of me being ur friend, u should send me something free.. like a vibrator or handcuffs or something
Katrina: lol..
Joel: How about some history books? Or maybe a how-to-become-an-FBI-agent handbook...
She didn't respond.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?