Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Home

I am finally back in Los Angeles. I actually feel glad to be here, more so than in a long time.

It is nice to see my cats, Pop, my piano, my bed.

It's nice to have a break from worrying about someone sneaking curry and cayenne into every damn thing... Sandwiches... Chinese food... ice cream... toothpaste...

OK, no, I didn't encounter any spicy curried ice cream or toothpaste in India, but neither would've surprised me after a week there. In fact, if you want to make a million rupees -- which might be enough to buy yourself a shiny new Honda Civic (a basic model, not a fully-loaded hybrid or anything extravagant) -- you are welcome to steal those ideas and start yourself a new business.

It will be nice to tour the new company offices which I wrote all those checks for. The rest of the company moved into them while I was on my trip, but I haven't seen them yet!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?