Friday, November 11, 2005

India

I will be leaving for a few weeks in India in 6 days. If any of you have suggestions for places to visit or people to see, now's the time to send them along. I expect to spend most of my time in and around Bombay (aka Mumbai). Then I expect to spend a week or two in New York City in December doing some recording there for this music project. I'm very much looking forward to that.

I hope early next week to get some listenable demo tracks mixed down so I can "release" those (to my friends) before I leave the country. I'll try to make those accessible via the web.

There are lots of things coming together at once presently. Business projects, music, travel. It's a nice time.

See y'all when I get back.

Comments:
anything to getcha breathing through your diaphragm
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?